CIRCA 1900's - FALL FOR ITS CHARM!
For sale by Openn Negotiation (flexible conditions online auction). The Openn Negotiation is underway and the property can sell at any time. Contact the sales agent immediately to become qualified and avoid disappointment.
* Character and charm ooze everywhere with this lovely home built in the early 1900's
* Highlights include 11 foot Wunderlich ceilings, original sash windows and feature fire places
* There is both a separate lounge and formal dining rooms
* With a gas log fire, evaporative cooling and ceiling fans
* The modern kitchen is open to the meals and a generous verandah runs across the front
* Set on a huge block of approximately1,718m2 and with peaceful native gardens surrounding it on all sides
* There is the bonus of both side lane access and the potential to subdivide (STCA)
* Whilst being only a few minutes walk away from Kenny Park, Our Lady's Primary School and the shops
Click on Buyer tab at the top of our website(only applies to Collie & Tierney website) and select Openn Negotiation – Register your interest as a Buyer.
- Key Features
- Built in Robes
- Fire Place
- Outdoor Entertainment
- Evaporative Cooling
- Heating Gas
- Solar Panels
- Shed Garden shed and 6mx9m Shed
- 11 foot Wunderlich ceilings
- Front verandah
- Store room
- Lane access