"COWRA STATION" - WHAT A LIFESTYLE!
* "Cowra Station" is located on the banks of the Murray River approximately 25kms west of Mildura
* It has a total area of 10,349 acres (approximately), 12kms of river frontage & a 300 acre (approximate) billabong
* Currently operated as a mixed enterprise with sheep grazing, irrigated vegetable production & cereal cropping being the main sources of farming income
* In addition the Shearers Quarters have been turned into group tourist accommodation for up to 30 guests
* There are two homes on the property, extensive shedding (including shearing shed) & numerous stock yards
* Potential for permanent plantings with a 370 megalitre water entitlement & private pipeline
* A unique opportunity to own a lifestyle property like this rarely comes available - for further information contact Robert J Stephens for an Information Memorandum