119 Darling Street
CURRENT BID PRICE $375,000 - 3 x Qualified Bidders
The property has not yet met reserve. The Openn Negotiation flexible conditions online auction is underway and the property can sell at any time. Contact the sales agent immediately to become qualified and avoid disappointment.
* Outstanding 1770m2 allotment boasting 30m (approx.) of Darling River frontage in walking distance from the Wentworth township and all amenities
* Modest three bedroom Hardie plank home with large serviceable kitchen, functional bathroom, laundry and storage nook
* Spacious lounge with wood heating and evaporative air conditioning
* Double carport with separate side access plus garden shed
* Town and rural water connected
* Renovate, relocate, rebuild or sub-divide (STCA)
Click in the buying tab to find more details on Openn Negotiation (only applies to Collie & Tierney website) to register your interest.
Rural Property Consultant
0488 046 647