* Set a new standard of living in this wonderful low maintenance property * The home features a formal lounge which flows through to the light and bright kitchen, meals and second living zone * Enjoy the modern comforts of reverse cycle heating and cooling * Outside boasts easy care gardens, paved entertainment area and auto double garage plus genuine side access to the rear yard * All situated minutes from the Mildura central shopping precinct
Sold Price: $300,000
* At the peaceful end of the court, this paradise haven invites you with open arms * With a stunning façade, manicured gardens, this superbly built 4 bedroom home is invitingly spacious with a formal lounge that flows through to the spacious kitchen, dining space and large open family room * Modern comforts and quality features include a wonderful Masterchef kitchen that is the centrepiece to the large open living, reverse cycle ducted, floor heating, large en suite and open WIR to the Master * If you fancy running a business from home, then a large extra room that is currently run as a salon, has external and internal access, has a kitchenette and toilet. easily converted to a private residence for the teenager, elderly parents, large rumpus room or any business requirement you have * Step outside and be amazed to view what the 921m2 approx. block has to offer! Entertain in style with the in-ground salt chlorinated heated swimming pool, which is surrounded by two separate large entertaining areas - the perfect scene to invite the family and friends for entertaining * Also features a large 6x9m shed with floor, lights and power with direct access via the garage * This HIA Award-Winning Home is a must see, is in a wonderful court located within walking distance to Trinity Lutheran College and Mildura Central
Sold Price: $470,000
* Offering an exceptional level of quality is this brand new home built by MTF Developments * It has 2 separate living areas - a formal lounge and an open meals and family * A fabulous kitchen with an island bench, gas cooktop and two toned cabinetry * The main bathroom has a separate powder area and there is great built in storage throughout * Outside there is a big under main roof entertaining area, a large garden shed, a rainwater tank and it's fully landscaped * There really is nothing to do but move in and enjoy!
Price: $325,000 - $345,000
* A spacious and immaculately cared for family home * It has formal lounge and big open living with defined family and meals areas * Fabulous kitchen with walk in pantry and generous master bedroom * Ducted reverse cycle heating & cooling plus solar hot water with gas boost * With additional features that make this home a step above the rest * Including quality Smeg appliances, stone bench tops, mirrortone cupboards, LED lights throughout, separate powder area, 9 foot ceilings and much more * The outdoor entertaining area doesn't disappoint being a real all weather area with cafe blinds and ceiling fans * Great backyard including 20x20 foot (approx.) shed plus garden shed and side access * Pebblecrete driveway & around the home, 4.75kW solar system and fully automatic irrigation system * All set on approximately 884m2
Sold Price: $396,450
* Immaculately presented is this 4 Bedroom plus study home * With two living areas - a large separate lounge & generous family & dining open to the kitchen * It has ducted reverse cycle throughout, en suite & walk in robe to master bedroom, powder area & gas cook top * Outside are very neat gardens front & rear, a pitched roof entertaining area, shed & access via the garage to the backyard * Currently leased until the end of September, 2016 to a long term tenant, at $325 per week * Offering excellent value, the choice is yours invest or nest!
Sold Price: $270,000
* This spacious townhouse awaits your inspection * Features separate lounge space, open plan kitchen/meals area * Large master bedroom with walk in robe and en suite plus his/hers vanities * Ducted reverse cycle heating / cooling and a powder room * Outside hosts a easy care lawns, garden shed and double carport * Current rental appraisal of $300-$310 per week
Sold Price: $250,000
* This fabulous home is an entertainers paradise * Offering a separate lounge with polished floorboards and a natural gas log fire * The floorboards continue through the spacious meals and kitchen area that overlooks the rear yard * An outdoor undercover decked area runs across the back of the home and leads onto the in ground pool * It's neatly landscaped front and back gardens have a tropical touch * The home is totally updated and other features include natural gas hot water, carport with auto door and a garden shed * Set on approximately 640m2 and in a quiet Westside location that is walking distance to the River * Current rental appraisal of $310 per week
Sold Price: $256,000
* Offering this unique opportunity for your investment portfolio or develop your new dream home or town house (STCA) * Only a 5 minute walk to the Marina, new River front development and CBD * Good shedding with mechanic pit, back lane access and set on 636m2 (approx.) * Your plan, your desire, your future Terms: 10% Deposit, Balance 30 - 60 days
Sold Price: $132,000